Our Core ValuesWe at MJDA believe in the following values and associated behaviors which guide us and are embedded in our decisions, actions and relationship on a daily basis.
- Commitment to make a difference in the lives of our target communities through relevant, proactive and value added programming
- Transparency and accountability at all levels to ourselves and to all stakeholders with special attention to our target beneficiaries
- Integrity/trustworthiness: we act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth.
- Non-discrimination as all people are equal regardless of their religion, gender, ethnic background and political belief,
- Self-reliance on our own capabilities and resources
- Teamwork: we are supportive of each other’s efforts, loyal to one another, and care for each other both personally and professionally.
- Respect for all, including treating people with dignity and valuing different views
our Core Strategies
- Community mobilization, sensitization and Awareness Creation
- Collaboration, Partnership and Networking
- Integrated Programming
- Mainstreaming of cross-cutting issues
- Resource mobilization